vineri, 9 octombrie 2009

remember Marilyn


hoinarind prin pagini necunoscute de internet am dat peste mai multe citate ale lui Marilyn Monroe si m-am gandit sa le impartasesc si cu voi pe cele care mi s-au parut mai interesante:
Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
Everyone's just laughing at me. I hate it. Big breasts, big ass, big deal, Can't I be anything else ? Gee, how long can you be sexy?
Before marriage, a girl has to make love to a man to hold him. After marriage, she has to hold him to make love to him.
I've been on a calendar, but never on time.
I've often stood silent at a party for hours listening to my movie idols turn into dull and little people.
1956 interview about her childhood: Looking back, I guess I used to play-act all the time. For one thing, it meant I could live in a more interesting world than the one around me.
About Marilyn Monroe, by her ex-husband, Arthur Miller: To have survived, she would have had to be either more cynical or even further from reality than she was. Instead, she was a poet on a street corner trying to recite to a crowd pulling at her clothes.
If I play a stupid girl and ask a stupid question I've got to follow it through. What am I supposed to do - look intelligent?
The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.
An actress is not a machine, but they treat you like a machine. A money machine.
Acestea sunt doar cateva citate, sper sa revin si cu alte vedete.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu